Grace Groups are a gateway to deeper discipleship, an asset when plugging into Small Groups or Adult Ed and an important step in becoming a leader. We offer Grace Groups twice a year.
6 Stories Shared
2 Leaders Coming Alongside
1 Great Story of Redemption
What is a Grace Group?
- Short term, relationally intense micro group (5-6 people)
- Good jumping off point for deeper discipleship at GBR
- Chance to see how we're the same. Our stories may be different but our heart need is the same
- Opportunity to build authentic and deep relationships with others; to be known and know others
- 10 weeks, gender specific, multi-generational
- Focused on unpacking your story and seeing how it connects to the Great Story of Redemption – connecting your life to Jesus’ life
- Uses a book as a tool to stir up the heart and reveal idols and sin struggles
- Gateway into leadership at GBR
- Hands On experience listening, caring, and praying for one another