GBR Lending Library
Our GBR Lending Library exists to give our church family access to Gospel-centric resources for personal study, classes, discipleship, and mentoring.
Many of the books we carry are not readily available at our local public library or bookstores. We currently have books on many subjects, including:
- Practical Theology
- Doctrine & Church History
- Biblical Commentaries & Charts
- Addiction and Mental Health
- Singleness, Dating, and Marriage
- Emotional Health
- Recovery & Grief
- Devotionals & Bible Studies
- Materials for Adult Ed Classes and Small Groups
If you are looking for a book by an author that we don’t carry, feel free to recommend it. If we are not going to carry it, we may be able to help you locate it elsewhere.
HOW TO CHECK OUT A BOOK
1. Browse our ever-growing library and select a book to borrow (limit of 3 books per person at a time)
2. Fill out the clipboard located in the library with your name, contact info, date, and book title.
3. Return book 6 weeks later to basket provided and we will reshelve.
4. Repeat 🙂
We depend on donations to stock our library so if you have books getting dusty, or in a box in your attic, please consider donating. We curate the books in our library carefully, due to limited library space and our desire to be familiar with all the books we recommend. We are selective in which books we will accept. Please look over our Current List of Pre-approved Authors and Publishers before dropping off your donations.
Donated books not on our pre-approved list will be evaluated on a book-by-book basis. Donated books that do not meet our criteria will be donated to other good organizations (such as Friends of the Library or Books for Good).